I love traveling and sharing that passion with others. Below is a portfolio of writing I have done for other Websites.
If you would like to work with me, either for a guest post, as a regular contributor or for a sponsored review, please contact me via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
I currently work as the Digital Marketing and Social Media Coordinator for Career China and First Leap China. You can read some of my articles here:
- First Leap China Articles by Rachel
- Embracing the Quirks of Chinese Culture
- 7 Chinese Activities You Must Try
I’ve also written and collaborated with other online sites. You can check those out below:
- Culture Trip – How To Spend 24 Hours in Beijing’s Central Business District
- Teach Future – 3 Amazing Blogs for a Better Understanding of What Life is Like Abroad
- Feedspot – Top 35 Teaching in China Blogs, Websites and Newsletters To Follow in 2018
- The Fewer Things – 10 Reasons You Should Teach English In China
- That Charles Life: How to Transition From Teaching ESL Abroad to a New Career
Ctrip Travel Experience Collaboration
I traveled to Zunyi, Guizhou in China and took part in a Travel Experience in collaboration with Ctrip and the Zunyi Municipal Bureau of Culture and Tourism. Here’s the article I wrote for the Ctrip site: Travel Experience in Zunyi, Guizhou.